You are here

Welcome to our Q&A Forum
Got questions about studying abroad? Get advice
from students and experts around the world now!
Anan L
5 years ago
Can you answer this question?

224 Answers

Wow,thx u so much for that post!
This is my dream..i dont know how to get started?how i will succesed in a diffrent counrty with a diffrent language?
How i will.handle those cost?
Really i hope so my dream come true like u 

Thank you for sharing. But I wonder how much background experience/education do you need to take Databases Administratio Program?

hi would appreciate your help am interested in coming to study in canada , am from zimbabwe. thanks

Hi Patience, here's a link to our complete guide on how to study abroad in Canada

This continued on forever and ever. Those examples sure do work.

Hi there, I have read your whole story of immigration to Canada, I could be on your place simply wishing for it.

hello my son is doing A level from Pakistan n he wants to pursue his further studies from Canada on scholarship basis is there any way plz let me inform

Hi Saima, your son could check out our lists of scholarships to study in Canada and scholarships for Pakistani students

еще по теме

more information